Are you under the effects of halitosis? Halitosis, also known as bad breath, can arise as a result of an assortment of issues, including the foods you eat, the hygiene habits you keep, and even diseases throughout your body. Occasionally, bad breath can be cured with a simple freshener whereas other times it requires a full treatment of underlying conditions.
For a better understanding of the basics of bad breath, listed below are some of the principles:
– Bad breath is frequently the result of not brushing or flossing your teeth on a daily basis.
– If you do suffer from bad breath, try using mouthwash to clean and freshen your mouth.
– Ailments deep within the body, including liver issues, kidney malfunctions, and respiratory tract infections, can lead to bad breath.
– Dentures are a known contributor to bad breath if they are not cared and cleaned for on a nightly basis.
– Severe plaque buildup in your mouth can be the cause of your bad breath.
– Gum disease, also referred to as periodontal disease, is often linked to cases of bad breath, as the odors are caused by infections with gum tissue.
– The medications you may be taking could produce bad breath as a typical side effect.
Come in and see for yourself the magic of halitosis treatments. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Brett Langston and our team at our dentist office in Decatur, Georgia, call Dental Implant and Aesthetic Specialists of Atlanta at (404) 321-4588 and a member of our team will gladly assist you. Come in today and improve your smile with our help.